Dr Ujjwal Goel
- MBBS (Batch 2005) from Kasturba medical college, Mangalore.
- DNB anaesthesiology (2013-2016) from The Bangalore Hospital (NBE), Bangalore.
- IDCCM (2020-2021) from Aster MIMS, Kozhikode.
- Diplomate of European Society of anaesthesiology and intensive care (DESAIC) in 2021 awarded by EDAIC.
- EDIC part 1 2021
Primary Location: Calicut
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada.
Area of expertise
BLS, ACLS, ATLS, Vascular access, Airway management, Bedside ultrasound.
- Worked as IDCCM trainee and subsequently as a senior specialist in ICU for 19 months (Nov 2019 – June 2021) in Aster Mims, Kozhikode.
- 11 months (Dec 2018 – Nov 2019) as senior resident in department of anaesthesia and surgical ICU at ANIIMS, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- 3 months (Sep 2018 – Dec 2018) as senior resident in department of neuro-anaesthesia and neuro critical acre at NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- Practicing as freelance anaesthesiologist from Mar 2018 – Aug 2018 in Mangalore.
- 10 months (May 2017 – February 2018) as Senior Resident, Department of anaesthesia& critical care, The Bangalore Hospital, Bangalore.
- 5 months (Nov 2016 – April 2017) experience as Senior Resident, medical ICU, Fortis Hospital, BG Road, Bangalore.
- Junior resident in Department of Neurosurgery, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore from January 2013 to June 2013.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.