Dr Shameel Ahammed K K
Dr Shameel Ahammed K K is an experienced intensivist with trusted, patient focused with excellent communication skills and able to establish strong rapport with patients. Disciplined, punctual, confident, and compassionate towards the profession. Well trained in all ICU Procedures including Difficult Airway, percutaneous tracheostomy. Also trained in interventions like Bronchoscopy, Trans Thoracic Needle Aspiration, Thoracoscopy and ECMO.
Primary Location: Malappuram
Languages Known: English, Malayalam, Tamil, and Hindi.
- Completed MBBS from AMALA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Thrissur.
- Completed Post Graduation in M.D-PULMONARY MEDICINE from Dr S.N MEDICAL COLLEGE, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Completed one year (IDCCM) in Critical Care at Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Trivandrum, Kerala, and a member of Indian Critical Care Society.
- Worked as a Consultant Pulmonologist in Dept of Pulmonary Medicine at PVS Hospital, Calicut.
- Worked in department of Critical Care at Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Trivandrum, Kerala, and a member of Indian Critical Care Society.
Areas of Expertise: Trauma care, Critical care nutrition and respiratory critical care.
Awards & Recognition:
- Received Gold Medal in DR HANS KUMAR MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL for Free Paper at RAJPULMOCON 2016 held in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Received Second prize for the Poster Presentation at BRONCHCON 2016 (NATIONAL CONFERENCE), Srinagar.
- Received AWARD OF EXCELLENCE from Kamla Nehru Chest Hospital, Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Research & Publications:
- Published two articles in National Journal
- Awaiting publication in Indian Journal Chest Diseases
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.