The department is dedicated to providing supreme quality medical and surgical services, thanks to the expertise of the internationally trained and highly experienced surgeons and sophisticated infrastructure and equipment. Our surgeons are specialised in the most advanced reconstructive procedures and assure the best results despite the complex condition of a patient.
Facilities and Services:
Dr. Abraham G. Thomas
Dr Abraham G Thomas is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Meitra Hospital. He completed all his medical education at Christian Medical College in Ludhiana. He trained in Surgery under Dr Eggleston and Plastic Surgery under Dr. Feierabend and Dr. Bindra. He trained in microvascular surgery in Louisville, USA, under Marko Godina, another famous micro surgeon at Yugoslavia. He is a recipient of Praman Patra from the Government of Punjab in 1990 and the Dr. B. C. Roy Award in Development of Specialties category for the year 2000.
- MBBS, MS,MAMS, MCh, FRCS, FICS
- Trained in Surgery under Dr Eggleston and Plastic Surgery under Dr Feierabend and Dr Bindra. T
- rained in microvascular surgery in Louisville, USA, by Marko Godina, famous micro surgeon at Yugoslavia.
- He is a recipient of Praman Patra by the Government of Punjab in 1990
- The Dr. B. C. Roy Award in Development of Specialties category for the year 2000.
Visit Our Facility
Our facilities are deployed with highly innovative world-class technology that is capable of transforming healthcare.
Visit Our Doctors
Doctors at Meitra are not only famous for their expertise, but for their friendly and welcoming approach.
Welcome to India
Are you planning to visit Meitra? All the procedures are responsibly taken care of.